RFP: Nowhere to Hide
The Global Fund to End Modern Slavery (GFEMS) has developed an intervention— Nowhere to Hide— to reduce online sexual exploitation of children (OSEC) by using traffickers’ illicit financial flows as a tool against them. An experienced developer of cutting-edge technological solutions for fighting trafficking, GFEMS will lead the intervention and will bring together a strong network of diverse partners – from financial sector leaders in Europe to justice actors in the Philippines – to make the project a success.
We are seeking a specialist service provider to lead workstreams relating to the European legislation, investigation, and prosecution environment around digital payments for OSEC abroad. The goal of this project is to create a practical handbook demonstrating the steps necessary to successfully prosecute cases of OSEC facilitated by digital payment platforms; and to identify methods of expanding on these guidelines to successfully prosecute transactions that pass through new payment technologies
Please review the Fund’s full Request for Proposals. Applicants must submit a maximum 10-page proposal in the required format by the deadline to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your proposals!
- Original Date Issued: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Deadline for Questions: Friday, August 20, 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Response to Questions Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Closing Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Anticipated Award Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- All proposals must address each of the submission requirements as written in the RFP.
- All questions must be sent using this webform.
- Any email correspondence must include “Nowhere to Hide” in the subject line.
- Submissions must be made using this webform. Questions or issues regarding the form may be sent to email@example.com.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted.