RFP: Child Labor in Uganda’s Coffee Sector
Request For Proposal: Program Scoping and Design Focused on Child Labor in Eastern Uganda’s Coffee Sector
The Global Fund to End Modern Slavery (GFEMS) seeks a consultant to conduct a six month scoping study into drivers of child labor in Eastern Uganda’s coffee sector and promising interventions.
The study will identify drivers of child labor in the coffee sector in Eastern Uganda; landscape the existing regulatory framework, networks of coffee farms, and compliance and government enforcement; and identify promising prevention and prosecution interventions and key service providers. Findings will contribute to the Fund’s understanding of this high risk environment, potentially seeding future interventions.
Please review the Fund’s full Request for Proposals, provided below. Applicants must submit a maximum 10-page proposal in the required format by the January 21, 2022 deadline to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your proposals!
Original Date Issued: 23 November 2021
Deadline for Questions: 13 December 2021, 12:00 PM EST
Response to Questions Posted: 17 December 2021
Closing Date: 21 January 2022, 12:00 PM EST
Anticipated Award Date: 4 February 2021
- All proposals must address each of the submission requirements as written in the RFP.
- All questions must be sent using this webform.
- Any email correspondence must include “Uganda Coffee RFP” in the subject line.
- Submissions must be made using this webform. Questions or issues regarding the form may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted.